Traditional glycerine shaving soap in the 1930s style. With peppermint fragrance.
A very nice shaving soap from Dapper Dan for a traditional wet shave. Made according to a classic recipe, with nourishing glycerin, elegant stamp imprint and nostalgic packaging. Can be easily foamed, offers a froth like whipped cream and an aromatic-mild, dry-sweet peppermint fragrance. Excellent for beginners. Shaving soaps from Dapper Dan are traditional, low cost and at the same time very good shaving soaps. They are characterized by aromatic, mild fragrances, a easy foaming within seconds and do – due to glycerin – offer a very creamy, dense froth. The shaving soaps are available in the fragrances “Peppermint” and “Sandalwood”.
The shaving soap
The Dapper Dan “Shaving Soap Sandalwood” is cream-colored and softer than usual shaving soaps. Like in old times the shaving soap has a logo embossing.
The Dapper Dan shaving soaps are easy to froth. The foam, however, keeps its structure. The razor glides well over the face. The skin gets not irritated and feels neither dry nor oily after shaving. The contained glycerin offers just enough care and moisture.
The Dapper Dan Sandalwood Shaving Soap has an mild but aromatic spicy sweet scent. The fragrance gets naturally milder, but the bathroom retains the tempting soft fragrance for a while. After the shave with the Dapper Dan Sandalwood Shaving Soap, the Dapper Dan After Shave, which carries on the spicy sweet scent, fits naturally afterwards.
The Dapper Dan shaving soaps are very beautifully and nostalgically wrapped in folded shaving soap paper.
Traditional wet shave in 7 steps:
- Clean your face and dry it with a towel.
- Place the Dapper Dan shaving soap in a shaving cup or shaving bowl. The shaving soap should fit in firmly in the cup so that no water can penetrate the soap under the soap and soften the soap from below.
- Pour as much hot water that the shaving soap is well covered. Place the shaving brush on the shaving soap so that the shaving tip also lies in the hot water and gets soaked.
- After a few seconds, drain the water from the cup or bowl, using the shaving brush to hold the soap.
- Soak the shaving soap with the shaving brush with circular and shaking movements until a good foam is produced. The more you rub with the shaving brush over the shaving soap, the more firm the foam becomes.
- Foam the face with the tip of the shaving brush without applying pressure, with circular movements for 3-4 minutes.
- Now you can shave with a razor, open razor or system shaver
Made in the Netherlands
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum
Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide